Subject: Re: [boost] [range] range/concepts.hpp errors..
From: Neil Groves (neil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-02-19 11:24:13

On 19 February 2016 at 16:07, Rene Rivera <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I'm trying to build the auto_index tool using msvc-14 and I'm getting this
> error:
>
> 'boost::range_detail::ForwardIteratorConcept<Iterator>' being compiled
> ..\..\..\boost/range/concepts.hpp(184): error C4430: missing type specifier
> - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
> ..\..\..\boost/range/concepts.hpp(184): error C2238: unexpected token(s)
> preceding ';'
>
> Any ideas?

I'm not sure which branch you are trying to build. I had a quick look
here: http://www.boost.org/development/tests/master/developer/range.html.
It seems to indicate that on Wed 17th MSVC14 was passing unit tests.
The HEAD of the develop branch appears to have acquired a problem with
a Boost.Optional header, but this doesn't seem to be related to your
specific problem.

You can disable Boost.Range concept checking by defining
BOOST_RANGE_ENABLE_CONCEPT_ASSERT to be 0. This might, provide a
temporary solution.

If you provide more information about the version I'll get straight to
looking at the problem.

> --
> -- Rene Rivera
> -- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything
> -- Robot Dreams - http://robot-dreams.net
> -- rrivera/acm.org (msn) - grafikrobot/aim,yahoo,skype,efnet,gmail

Regards,
Neil Groves