Subject: Re: [boost] [Experimental Boost.DI] [v1.0.0 released] [Looking for a Review Manager] Your C+14 Dependency Injection library with no overhead and compile time creation guarantee!
From: Steven Watanabe (watanabesj_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-02-23 14:19:08

AMDG

On 02/23/2016 10:43 AM, Krzysztof Jusiak wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 3:43 PM, Steven Watanabe <watanabesj_at_[hidden]>
> wrote:
>
>> A few documentation nits:
>> * The examples often overflow the window
>> and there is no horizontal scroll bar.
>>

> Can you tell me which browser are you using, please?
> I tested it on newest versions of Chrome/Firefox and IE and looks fine.

Firefox w/ javascript disabled.

>> * What does CPP(SPLIT) mean? CPP, CPP(BTN), and CPP(SHOW) too.
>>

> CPP uses Java Script to show the code, highlight it and let it test online.

  I can understand needing javascript to
test the code online and I can sort of
justify using it for higlighting (though
I'm not really happy about that), but
it makes no sense at all for the code to
require javascript to display at all.

> However, you have to have Java Script enabled in order to see the
> documentation properly.
>

>> * I find the tables without any borders hard to read.
>>

> There are borders on the tables. I really would like to know your
> configuration, please?

  It's because you're using javascript to
do something that ought to be handled
by css.