Subject: Re: [boost] [Experimental Boost.DI] [v1.0.0 released] [Looking for a Review Manager] Your C+14 Dependency Injection library with no overhead and compile time creation guarantee!
From: Krzysztof Jusiak (krzysztof_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-02-25 10:25:07

On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 12:06 AM, Steven Watanabe <watanabesj_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> AMDG
>
> On 02/24/2016 07:07 AM, Krzysztof Jusiak wrote:
> >
> > Furthermore, If it comes to JS you can change the style/theme online.
> > Imagine
> > someone doesn't like the highlighting provided and would like a different
> > one. With the static
> > solution, another version of the website would have to be provided. JS +
> > CSS let you change
> > it dynamically.
> >

> I have a hard time imagining anyone bothering
> to fiddle with the highlighting settings like
> this. In any case, if your static html includes
> a fixed color scheme, you're doing it wrong.
> The actual colors should be set in CSS regardless
> of whether you're using JS or not.

Yea, most of the stuff will be handled by CSS, however, you have to add
tags for the keywords in the code.
Either way it's not giving you a possibility to change it, so it doesn't
really from the user perspective, I guess.

Anyway, I have prepared a Boost-like version of the documentation (based on
Paul's boost theme) which does not require JS, so please check it out.
http://boost-experimental.github.io/di/boost/

It still require some tweaks, but it's usable already.