Subject: Re: [boost] [Experimental Boost.DI] [v1.0.0 released] [Looking for a Review Manager] Your C+14 Dependency Injection library with no overhead and compile time creation guarantee!
From: Krzysztof Jusiak (krzysztof_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-02-25 12:59:23

On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 5:20 PM, Edward Diener <eldiener_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> On 2/25/2016 10:25 AM, Krzysztof Jusiak wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 12:06 AM, Steven Watanabe <watanabesj_at_[hidden]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> AMDG

>>> I have a hard time imagining anyone bothering
>>> to fiddle with the highlighting settings like
>>> this. In any case, if your static html includes
>>> a fixed color scheme, you're doing it wrong.
>>> The actual colors should be set in CSS regardless
>>> of whether you're using JS or not.
>>>

>>> Yea, most of the stuff will be handled by CSS, however, you have to add
>> tags for the keywords in the code.
>> Either way it's not giving you a possibility to change it, so it doesn't
>> really from the user perspective, I guess.
>>
>> Anyway, I have prepared a Boost-like version of the documentation (based
>> on
>> Paul's boost theme) which does not require JS, so please check it out.
>> http://boost-experimental.github.io/di/boost/
>>
>> It still require some tweaks, but it's usable already.
>>

> In your Tutorial 2. section 'view' becomes 'iview'. But doesn't your
> example hierarchy for controller now have to be ?:
>
> class controller {
> public:
> controller(model&, iview&) {}
> };
>

> Yea, it should and I think it does?
https://github.com/boost-experimental/di/blob/cpp14/example/tutorial/basic_first_steps_with_bindings.cpp

However, your point is absolutely valid as it's not visible in the doc.
Thanks!

Fixed with this commit, should be updated in a few minutes..
https://github.com/boost-experimental/di/commit/30702a9898de74acc00f69d4abdcde0ed34baa5a