Subject: Re: [boost] [MPL] A Proposal
From: Louis Dionne (ldionne.2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-02-29 09:46:45

Bruno Dutra <brunocodutra <at> gmail.com> writes:

> [...]
>
> > Do you compile as fast as Brigand?
>
> My next efforts will be directed toward developing a framework for
> running banchmarks. I'll be sure to add Brigand, as well as other
> alternatives of which I am aware, for comparison purposes.

I've spent a _huge_ amount of time setting up a system for doing compile-time
benchmarks with Hana (and MPL11 before that). What I ended up with works well,
but it's not perfect and I would definitely enjoy something that's less coupled
to Hana. I know a couple of persons that could also use this. Before you go
down that road, I suggest we talk and perhaps make it a joint effort.

Louis