Subject: Re: [boost] [release] New libraries documentation + release notes
From: Louis Dionne (ldionne.2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-03-03 19:57:12

Daniel James <dnljms <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I'm starting to compile the release notes, so please add the info for
> your library. Easy way to do so is to click the pencil icon at the top
> right of the code at:
>
> https://github.com/boostorg/website/blob/master/feed/history/boost_1_61_0.qbk
>
> Or you can just email me if you don't like quickbook.
>
> Also, the documentation for the new libraries in this release is now
> building okay and I've added links to the release notes, so please can
> the relevant people take a look:
>
> http://www.boost.org/users/history/version_1_61_0.html

Daniel,

Thanks for your work. I see a problem with Hana's documentation.
Normally, benchmarks should appear in the documentation (see [1]).
Currently, they do not appear because the benchmark data (contained
in JSON files) seems to be missing.

Normally, this data should be in the doc/html/benchmarks/ directory after
you generate the documentation with Boost.Build. Any idea why this
directory seems to be missing from your documentation build?

Regards,
Louis

[1]: http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/master/libs/hana/doc/html/index.html#tutorial-performance-
compile