Subject: Re: [boost] [Block.Pointer][Container] Works!
From: Phil Bouchard (philippeb8_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-03-03 21:14:39

On 03/03/2016 08:30 PM, Phil Bouchard wrote:
> On 03/02/2016 11:42 PM, Phil Bouchard wrote:
>>
>> It works with -O0 so for the moment I have no idea what's going on there.
>
> Sorry wrong call; I fixed a memory corruption bug but now block_ptr<>
> doesn't work anymore with the Boost.Container. And this time this is
> consistent unfortunately.
>
> I will try to figure out if I can fix it.

Everything works well if I comment:

template<class Allocator, class ICont>
struct node_alloc_holder
{

[...]

    ~node_alloc_holder()
    { /*this->clear(alloc_version());*/ }

It seems like the nodes destroy themselves before the list attempts to
destroy them.

I am pretty sure block_ptr<> is neat now as I reviewed it many times.
If I could have some help solving this that would be great.

Thanks a lot,
-Phil