Subject: Re: [boost] [release] Reminders..
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-03-07 12:25:29

On 3/7/16 8:51 AM, Rene Rivera wrote:
> Boost was closed for "major changes" last Wednesday.
>
> Boost will be closed for all change this Wednesday (9th).
>
> If all goes well.. Boost will reopen for bug fixes only on the 17th.
>
> Please consult the calendar, and subscribe, to the calendar for such dates <
> http://www.boost.org/development/index.html>.

I would like permission to push my master branch to the repository.

I've been testing it in develop and believe that there are no fixable
issues pending. I had planned to be ready earlier but was stymied by
various difficulties - some of which were not my own making. If I can't
do this, it will mean that the serialization library will effectively
remain in version 1.59

Robert Ramey