Subject: Re: [boost] [ann] C++ Archive Network
From: Hartmut Kaiser (hartmut.kaiser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-03-15 09:04:04

> I'd like to present my project - C++ Archive Network (or simply
> CPPAN). You can consider it as (yet another) C/C++ package manager. In
> the beginning it was targeting C++ Modules, but it seems it can handle
> many current C/C++ projects. You can read more information about idea
> and motivation from links below (see docs).
>
> This is an alpha release (0.1.2). I'm announcing it only here to get
> initial feedback (but still boost community is large enough).

This is important work, even if I wished for the community to settle on a
single project.

Side note: you will not gain any friends here by publishing your code under
GPL (which could also be the reason why nobody responded to your email so
far).

Regards Hartmut
http://boost-spirit.com
http://stellar.cct.lsu.edu