Subject: Re: [boost] Boost 1.61.0 Beta 1 Release Candidate 2
From: Tom Kent (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-03-24 07:56:22

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 2:29 PM, Vladimir Prus <vladimir.prus_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> Second set of release candidates for 1.61.0 beta 1 are now available:
>
> http://boost.cowic.de/rc/boost_1_61_0_b1_rc2.zip
> http://boost.cowic.de/rc/boost_1_61_0_b1_rc2.tar.bz2
> http://boost.cowic.de/rc/boost_1_61_0_b1_rc2.tar.gz
> http://boost.cowic.de/rc/boost_1_61_0_b1_rc2.7z
>
> As always, the release managers would appreciate it if you download
> the candidate of your choice and give building it a try. Please report
> both success and failure, and anything else that is noteworthy.

Once I changed the directory name as previously mentioned, I had good
builds on windows.

toolset arch compile Link Execute
msvc-8.0 32 X X X
msvc-8.0 64 X X X
msvc-9.0 32 X X X
msvc-9.0 64 X X X
msvc-10.0 32 X X X
msvc-10.0 64 X X X
msvc-11.0 32 X X X
msvc-11.0 64 X X X
msvc-12.0 32 X X X
msvc-12.0 64 X X X
msvc-14.0 32 X X X
msvc-14.0 64 X X X

Compile means that the b2 command completed without errors
Install means that the installers for the respective version were generated
Link means that visual studio was able to link a sample executable to a
library (libboost_thread-vcXXX-mt[-gd]-1_XX.lib) generated
Execute means that the linked program executed without errors.

Tom