Subject: Re: [boost] Nasty compile time reflection and iteration for POD types using C++14 without macro
From: Manu Sánchez (manu343726_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-03-25 13:50:58

Hi,

You may want to check out our (Mine and Jonathan Müller's) CTTI library,
which already implements that constexpr type_id, supporting GCC 5.X, Clang,
and VS2015

https://github.com/Manu343726/ctti

(This post may also add some context
http://manu343726.github.io/2016/03/13/the-road-for-reflection-tagging-types.html
)

I will be glad to give you some feedback on this.