Subject: Re: [boost] [Root Pointer] New Documentation
From: Artyom Beilis (artyom.beilis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-04-11 09:48:12

> Sorry for the delay on this, I had to double check on Linux and Windows
> before answering and I ended up with this test case:
>

> But yes the behavior is undefined in this particular case so I need to write
> this down in the docs. Thanks Artyom...!

I don't to be rude but...

This kind of stuff you should have foreseen.

I mean literally, if you propose memory management algorithms you need
to be able to answer straight away without writing even a single line of code
especially that the algorithm is should be clear and straightforward.

That is why your docs should include algorithms and clarifications
of usage requirements.

Don't get me wrong I actually think the library may be quite useful
but...it has some way to go.

Artyom