Subject: [boost] [CMake] what to do now?
From: boost_at_[hidden]
Date: 2016-04-13 14:12:07

Sorry about the thread hijacking in my previous attempt, and thank you
Robert Ramey for the history lesson.

If there's no interest in continuing the CMake project, I think it would
be nice to take down or update the information on the trac wiki
(https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/CMakeModularizationStatus#IntegrationTesting),
which states:

"This information is presently out-of-date. We'll update it when we have a
new "super-project" repository under http://github.com/boostorg/."

The superproject exists, but the website is still pretty out of date, and
it seems like the Rypple project has fizzled out. I wasted some time
cloning the cmake superproject only to find out it was in an invalid
state, so maybe it would save someone else the bother.

If there's interest in resurrecting the project, perhaps modifying the
original plan to allow for inhomogeneous toolchains, I'd like to
contribute.