Subject: Re: [boost] Ordering the header files in the library's doxygen reference
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-04-13 19:52:00

On 4/13/2016 2:49 PM, Vinnie Falco wrote:

>> I use quickbook and doxygen to create the doc for my library.
>

> I'm also using quickbook and doxygen, if your library is public would you
> mind providing a link for perusal? Thanks.

It's the Boost VMD library. It's git repository is at
https://github.com/boostorg/vmd.git. If you look at its doc jamfile you
can see the order of the header files I want in the reference in the
'doxygen vmd_reference' part of the jamfile. But this is not the order
that shows up in the reference when I build the doc or when Boost builds
the doc as part of the Boost distribution.