Subject: Re: [boost] [EXTERNAL] [graph] Many outstanding pull requests
From: Belcourt, Kenneth (kbelco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-04-20 22:55:23

Hi Jared,

> On Apr 19, 2016, at 7:20 PM, Jared Grubb <jared.grubb_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
> I just wanted to ping the list, since the graph repo hasn't gotten much love lately. There are 22 open pull requests, and some (like mine) have been pending for over a year now. is there an active maintainer?
>
> https://github.com/boostorg/graph/pulls

I have some time to work on graph and graph parallel, but, apparently, I’ve been removed from the Github teams so I can’t apply patches to these libraries. Let me see if I can resurrect commit privileges and then work on applying some of these patches. Thanks for the ping and sorry about the delays.

Noel