Subject: Re: [boost] [boot] using the boost name on unofficial libraries
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-04-23 13:30:34

I don't feel it is a problem provided it is clearly stated that it is not yet an accepted Boost library.

All proposed libraries that I have seen have a note warning this.

Many also have a 'Proposed for Boost' logo (recommended) rather than the 'official' Boost logo.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse