Subject: Re: [boost] [EXTERNAL] Boost 1.61.0 Release Candidate 1
From: Vladimir Prus (vladimir.prus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-04-28 02:48:45

On 4/28/2016 5:29 AM, Belcourt, Kenneth wrote:
>> On Apr 27, 2016, at 3:37 PM, Vladimir Prus <vladimir.prus_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>
>> The release candidates for the 1.61.0 release are now available at:
>>
>> http://boost.cowic.de/rc/boost_1_61_0_rc1.zip
>> http://boost.cowic.de/rc/boost_1_61_0_rc1.7z
>> http://boost.cowic.de/rc/boost_1_61_0_rc1.tar.bz2
>> http://boost.cowic.de/rc/boost_1_61_0_rc1.tar.gz
>>
>> As always, the release managers would appreciate it if you download
>> the candidate of your choice and give building it a try. Please report
>> both success and failure, and anything else that is noteworthy.
>
> Built and ran all status/Jamfile.v2 tests from [graph ... MPI] inclusive, with clang on El Capitan. No obvious issues though
> there are many test failures in hana and at least one failure in integer, io, iostreams, iterator,
> lexical_cast, locale, and lockfree.
>
> There’re a fair number of warnings. Checked that various documentation links for the new, and some existing, libraries worked fine.

Thanks for testing! I've done builds on Windows and OSX, and everything appear to build, although I'd say the number
of warnings is rather disappointing - seem that some libraries trigger warnings in MPL.

Hana is failing across the board - it only passes with 4 toolsets in the matrix (clang-linuxg 3.6 and 3.7, gcc 6.0.1 and
7.0) - it would be nice it expected failures markup were up-to-date.

--
Vladimir Prus
http://vladimirprus.com