Subject: Re: [boost] Boost 1.61.0 has been released
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-05-16 23:18:45

On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 10:05 PM, Rene Rivera <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Sun, May 15, 2016 at 7:16 AM, Daniel James <dnljms_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>> broken (on
>> with
>> >
>> > Fixed on the website, but the offline copy won't work until it's fixed
>> > in the build system - I had to use the 1.60.0 build system to generate
>> > working documentation.
>>
>> Of course, the offline copy will never work. But at least the redirect
>> will go to working documentation on the website once the build is
>> fixed.
>>

> What went wrong?

Hmm.. To me it looks like ASIO has an incorrect redirect HTML file <
https://github.com/boostorg/asio/blob/develop/index.html> (and it's always
been that way). It also looks like the docs are not generated properly
(missing images). Which could be from a variety of reasons.

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything