Subject: Re: [boost] Request for a "Policy Review" regarding 'CMakeLists.txt'
From: David Sankel (camior_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-05-16 23:51:37

On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 8:56 PM, Rene Rivera <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 9:52 PM, David Sankel <camior_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 8:48 PM, Rene Rivera <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]>
> > wrote:

> > > Please indicate what specific wording changes you want to the
> > requirements
> > > and guidelines you are proposing so that we can have a meaningful and
> > > concrete discussion.
> > >

> > What I stated above is clear enough. Lets not get distracted or delayed
> > with minutiae.
> >

> OK.. Can you do a PR in github then?

Let me try to put this in another way. Everyone in this discussion
understands what is being requested. This is not like a C++ standardization
proposal which requires a legalese wording section. If and when this
proposal is accepted, relevant documentation can be amended as needed. The
important thing here is whether or not this is something that we want. The
consensus so far seems to be in the affirmative.

-- David Sankel