Subject: Re: [boost] Request for a "Policy Review" regarding 'CMakeLists.txt'
From: Vladimir Prus (vladimir.prus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-05-17 10:37:19

On 17/05/2016 17:11, Thijs van den Berg wrote:

>> May I ask how often do you edit Jamfiles? It do it somewhat often, and I
>> do find having them in subdirectory to be a burden.
>>
>> My point is that you can keep doing so.. your Jamefiles editing will not
> be affected if a CMakeLists.txt get's added to the root.

Looks like you did not answer this question directly, and accepted my statement
that having build files under 'build' is a burden. Therefore, I assume you'll
have no objections to moving all Jamfiles to root level of their corresponding
components, should guidelines be modified to allow that?

--
Vladimir Prus
http://vladimirprus.com