Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Fit review Mars 3-20 result
From: Rob Stewart (rstewart_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-05-20 08:05:34
On May 20, 2016 7:22:22 AM EDT, "Vicente J. Botet Escriba" <vicente.botet_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>I don't want to precipitate on my decision. Do you believe that it
>be better to withdraw my review result "Conditional acceptance (a new
>review is needed) " and let me the time to reconsider it once I have a
Paul is in limbo no matter what you do until your final result is posted. The only change rescinding your preliminary result would trigger is to deny Paul the right to claim that his library has been conditionally accepted, but that might be off-putting to Paul.
I suggest leaving things as they are, with everyone recognizing that the outcome is unknown. Formally rescinding the preliminary result risks more harm than good at this point.
(Sent from my portable computation engine)
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk