Subject: Re: [boost] doctest - the lightest feature rich C++ single header testing framework - if it can enter boost and if it/boost will benefit from that
From: Vicente J. Botet Escriba (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-05-22 14:49:54

Le 22/05/2016 à 14:12, Viktor Kirilov a écrit :
> Hello!
>
> I just released doctest - https://github.com/onqtam/doctest
> All the info about it can be found on github.
>
> So do you think it can enter the boost project? How much work will it take
> to get it into boost except for adding boost in the title?
> Will it or boost benefit from that addition?
>
> Also I've sort-of followed the Best Practice Handbook (I consider it very
> valuable) as much as possible -
> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/BestPracticeHandbook
>
> Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hi,

I like the CATCH way, so I should like yours ;-)

I see that doctest doesn't depends on any Boost library. This is a good
thing for a test library.

You should change the license before the review.

As Peter say, prefix all the macros by BOOST_DT_ e.g.
Move the file to a include/boost folder.

Beside the markdown pages, Is there an html documentation?

Where are the test? in the example folder? Boost use to have a specific
test folder with unit tets.

Vicente