Subject: Re: [boost] [density] new library
From: Klaim - Joël Lamotte (mjklaim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-06-13 13:56:26

On 13 June 2016 at 09:01, Giuseppe Campana <giu.campana_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Hi to all,
> I'm working to density, a C++11 header-only library for heterogeneous
> containers and lifo memory management. It is not complete, but it is very
> close (and usable already).
> Just to avoid confusion, the test project of density contains a sub-module
> called testity, that in a near future will become a separate library.
> I'm wondering if it may become a valid proposal for a new library. In any
> case, any kind of feedback is welcome.
> Source code at https://github.com/giucamp/density
> Documentation at http://peggysansonetti.it/tech/density/html/index.html
> Regards,
> Giuseppe Campana.

Note that someone discussed in SG14 (games and low latency working group
for C++ standard) and I believe boost
about "colony" containers which seem to achieve the same purpose.
See: http://www.plflib.org/colony.htm

You might want to clarify the differences with this library as colony is
well advanced in it's production.

Joël Lamotte