Subject: Re: [boost] Additional Test Configurations
From: Thomas Trummer (th.trummer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-06-15 02:21:56

> On 14 Jun 2016, at 18:23, Robert Ramey <ramey_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
> The fact that gcc passes on my system and fails on the test matrix might suggest that a bug or breaking change has been checked into the develop branch which is not being caught by some test.

Are you actually using mingw or just gcc on a different platform? I’m not sure they can be treated automatically the same after you leave the compilation stage since mingw has to deal with the intricacies of Windows.

For your actual problem: the __imp__ prefix means that the linker expects the function to live in a DLL but it’s actually in the lib itself (without the __imp__, using objdump). Might be a problem with BOOST_DLLEXPORT or some build settings.

Thomas