Subject: Re: [boost] Library addition request
From: Gerrit Daniels (gerrit.daniels_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-06-15 05:02:28

Based on the feedback I've gotten I created a new implementation that
separates the reflection information from the serialization. It can be
found at: https://github.com/gerritdaniels/reflection.

The basic usage is:

class DerivedClass : public SimpleClass {

    REFLECTION(DerivedClass,
        ((public, SimpleClass))
        ((private, int, count))
        ((protected, std::string, name))
    )

    REFLECTED_SERIALIZATION()
};

Here the REFLECTED_SERIALIZATION call generates a serialize method that is
compatible with boost::serialization.

If any further meta information needs to be generated by the REFLECTION
macro, just let me know.