Subject: Re: [boost] [contract] Without the macros
From: Lorenzo Caminiti (lorcaminiti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-06-15 17:15:48

Hi Matt!

On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 8:47 AM, Matt Calabrese <rivorus_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On Jun 15, 2016 08:31, "Lorenzo Caminiti" <lorcaminiti_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Have you followed any of the recent papers regarding language-level
> contracts for C++?

No... but I should definitely take a look! Do you have a link to the
proposal to get me started?

Of course, language support for Contract Programming remains the
ultimate solution even if Boost.Contract no longer uses crazy macros
(if not for anything else, because language support would provided a
more concise syntax, compiler optimizations, and put the contracts
with function declaration instead of definitions).

Thanks,
--Lorenzo