Subject: Re: [boost] proposed new library "histogram"
From: Hans Dembinski (hans.dembinski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-06-20 17:45:51

Dear Bjorn,

On 6/18/16 8:11 AM, Bjorn Reese wrote:
> I am not suggesting that you remove support for serialization. Instead
> I am suggesting that you keep serialization in a separate header, so
> your library users only pays the price when they need it.
Ok, that makes sense, thanks for explaining, I was not aware that
serialization has such a big impact on compilation time. Klemens
Morgenstern is currently giving histogram a good overhaul and he already
implemented your suggestion as part of many other improvements. Thank
you, Klemens!

Best regards,
Hans

--