Subject: Re: [boost] [EXTERNAL] [graph] Sync develop with master?
From: Murray Cumming (murrayc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-06-28 05:31:35

On Mo, 2016-05-30 at 19:43 +0000, Belcourt, Kenneth wrote:
> On May 30, 2016, at 3:37 AM, Murray Cumming <murrayc_at_[hidden]>
> wrote:
> >

> > Now that Boost 1.61 is out, it would be great if the various fixes
> > in
> > boost graph's develop branch could be merged/cherry-picked/whatever
> > master, please. There seem to be a couple of years of fixes that
> > have
> > not appeared in a release.
> Thanks for the reminder.

To help, I tried doing a simple
  git merge --no-ff develop
from the master branch. I think that's what boost's git workflow
dictates. Here is the result:
https://github.com/murraycu/graph/tree/master-murray-merged-from-develo

There was only one tiny whitespace conflict that I had to correct
manually.

Unfortunately, it has a big "merge" commit, which I find messy, but
maybe that's normal with this workflow:
https://github.com/boostorg/graph/commit/7891f415171a053c88bfcd84db0c87
e5175d0fbc

I've tried to create a github pull request for this merge to master, in
case that's helpful:
https://github.com/boostorg/graph/pull/72

--
Murray Cumming