Subject: [boost] [config] msvc-14 config changes heads up
From: John Maddock (jz.maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-07-03 04:25:02

I've just pushed some changes to develop so that MSVC-14.0 update 3 no
longer defines:

BOOST_NO_CXX14_VARIABLE_TEMPLATES

BOOST_NO_SFINAE_EXPR

BOOST_NO_TWO_PHASE_NAME_LOOKUP

As far as I can tell, these cause no new regressions in develop, please
let me know if I've missed something.

I haven't stopped defining BOOST_NO_CXX11_CONSTEXPR as it causes new
failures:

* Multiprecision, one new failure when using constexpr features, looks
harmless.

* Metaparse, causes the compiler to run out of resources on a couple of
tests - these test non-default values of
BOOST_METAPARSE_LIMIT_STRING_SIZE and are probably harmless.

* Type_erasure, causes one new runtime failure.

* Chrono, nothing much compiles - this one is the showstopper and needs
investigating - any takers?

Best, John.