Subject: [boost] [regression][winapi] Tests not being run
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-07-11 07:27:56

Hi,

I wrote about it before, but now the problem becomes more weird.

The problem is that the tests for Boost.WinAPI are not being run for
some reason. What's weird is that now there is one test in the matrix
(http://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/winapi.html)
that isn't part of the Boost.WinAPI test suite. I assume that entry is
part of the formal checks for the library conformance, since it is
present for all libraries.

Could someone please have a look why the tests for Boost.WinAPI are not
being executed?

PS: The link for the __boost_check_library__ entry is broken:

https://github.com/boostorg/winapi/blob/developstatus/boost_check_library.py

I believe, there's a slash missing between develop and status, and also
the repository name should be boost rather than winapi.