Subject: Re: [boost] [regression][winapi] Tests not being run
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-07-11 08:38:05
On 07/11/16 15:26, Rene Rivera wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 6:27 AM, Andrey Semashev <andrey.semashev_at_[hidden]>
>> I wrote about it before, but now the problem becomes more weird.
>> The problem is that the tests for Boost.WinAPI are not being run for some
>> reason. What's weird is that now there is one test in the matrix (
>> that isn't part of the Boost.WinAPI test suite. I assume that entry is part
>> of the formal checks for the library conformance, since it is present for
>> all libraries.
>> Could someone please have a look why the tests for Boost.WinAPI are not
>> being executed?
> First.. The test are being run. Jut not getting reported.
> Second.. Are you sure they used to show up?
No, they never showed up in the matrix but they ran fine locally last
time I checked.
> I'm seeing this as the reported
> test info:
> boost-test(COMPILE) "winapi/~hdr-decl/interlocked~hpp" :
> Which seems to match this code:
> # All '/' are replaced with '-' because apparently test scripts
> have a problem with test names containing slashes.
> local test_name = [ regex.replace $(rel_file) "/" "-" ] ;
> local decl_test_name = ~hdr-decl/$(test_name) ;
> local use_winh_test_name = ~hdr-use-winh/$(test_name) ;
> local pre_winh_test_name = ~hdr-pre-winh/$(test_name) ;
> local post_winh_test_name = ~hdr-post-winh/$(test_name) ;
> But the code seems to contradict itself by adding "/" in the test names
> after saying it can't have "/".
Hmm, somehow I haven't noticed it earlier, thanks for pointing this out.
I'll remove the slashes and see if that helps.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk