Subject: Re: [boost] [log][regression] Error with Boost.Lob build jamfile breaks MinGW regression tester in develop
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-07-12 17:33:46

On 07/12/16 23:06, Andrey Semashev wrote:

> I'm embarrassed to say that I just noticed the check-message-compiler
> rule didn't have a return statement at all. Not sure how it worked
> before. Maybe that's what was causing the problem? I've added it now.

It didn't fix the problem.

I've added a workaround though: return
<define>BOOST_LOG_WITHOUT_EVENT_LOG from check-message-compiler even if
it is already present in properties. This way it works on my system.

I noticed that currently there are two similar lines like

   - message-compiler: ...

during the configuration process while before there was only one.