Subject: [boost] [CallableTraits] Seeking Review Manager
From: Barrett Adair (barrettellisadair_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-07-30 18:30:49

Boost Developers,

CallableTraits is a C++11/14/17 library for the inspection, synthesis, and
decomposition of callable types. CallableTraits aims to be the "complete
type manipulation facility for function types" mentioned in the final
paragraph of C++17 proposal p0172.

Library: https://github.com/badair/callable_traits
Docs: http://badair.github.io/callable_traits/doc/html/index.html
Boost Library Incubator:
http://blincubator.com/bi_library/callabletraits-2/?gform_post_id=1574
Current Version: 1.0.1

I've received some great feedback on the mailing list. I consider the
current version to be production-ready, which includes excellent
cross-platform test coverage and thorough documentation filled with
examples.

Does anyone wish to be a review manager for this library? It is not a very
large codebase, although the implementation is config-heavy and relatively
noisy.

The Library Submissions page on the Boost website indicates that a library
manager should be found before requesting a formal review, but I noticed
that there are many "scheduled reviews" that do not have a library manager.
May I request a review as well?

Thank you,
Barrett