Subject: Re: [boost] Review Schedule and Review Manager for PODs Flat Reflection (ex magic_get)
From: Antony Polukhin (antoshkka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-08-04 08:56:05

> I'm relatively new to the Boost community, but I would be happy to be a
> review manager for PFR, especially if it would otherwise stagnate on the
> review queue.

I'm not sure, but I think that a review manager must have an accepted Boost
library. If that have changed, I'd glad to have you as a review manager!

> I think PFR is very intersting, and worthy of a Boost review. I spent 2 or
> 3 hours studying the implementation a couple of months ago,

It has changed a lot in a last few weeks. Now it has some C++17 features
that do not rely on UB and do not have previous limitations.

> For what it's worth, I predict that the main point of contention during
the
> review will be the fact that it ultimately relies on undefined behavior to
> work. Before scheduling the review, I would prefer for the documentation
> include an explanation of where the magic (and the UB) actually occurs in
> the code.

There is a note in the docs on UB. Do I need to write more details?