Subject: [boost] Review Schedule and Review Manager for PODs Flat Reflection (ex magic_get)
From: Antony Polukhin (antoshkka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-08-05 05:31:19

пятница, 5 августа 2016 г. пользователь Niall Douglas написал:
> On 4 Aug 2016 at 15:56, Antony Polukhin wrote:
>
>> > I'm relatively new to the Boost community, but I would be happy to be a
>> > review manager for PFR, especially if it would otherwise stagnate on
the
>> > review queue.
>>
>> I'm not sure, but I think that a review manager must have an accepted
Boost
>> library. If that have changed, I'd glad to have you as a review manager!
>
> This hasn't been the case since 2012 at least. If you remember, I
> review managed your library TypeIndex Antony as the first new peer
> review in some years. I have never got a library into Boost, nor do I
> expect to until at least 2018 more likely 2019.

Now I remember! Thanks for the hint.

Barrett, I'll contact you privately in a week or two and we'll discuss the
review.

> Is it my imagination or has the pace of new peer reviews recently
> dropped off a cliff? It seems ever since David Sankel's excellent
> words here after C++ Now, but that's probably a coincidence.

This is probably because of the common summer drop-down of activity and
C++17 finalization. I see nothing to worry about, we'll have some very
expected libraries finalized and reviewed soon (Process library for
example).