Subject: [boost] [release] Continuous release archives.
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-08-07 21:42:41

Starting with this release the archives for the prospective beta and
release candidates are continuously built from the master branch and
uploaded to SourceForge [1] (and to Bintray [2]). The release team would
really appreciate if authors would download the archives and check the
contents. In particular that the archives contain all the content you
expect of your library, or libraries. And if you can also try building in
your system that would stupendous. The more eyes we have on the final
release products the smoother the process will be. And result in more time
that the master branch is not blocked.

Please report any problems sooner rather than later. So that we can try and
address them before it's took late.

Thank you, The Release Team

[1] <https://sourceforge.net/projects/boost/files/boost/snapshots/master/>
[2] <https://bintray.com/boostorg/master/snapshot#files>