Subject: Re: [boost] Status on Travis
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-08-18 16:05:38

On 18 Aug 2016 at 17:57, Raffi Enficiaud wrote:

> > Not on Travis.. But eventually the goal is to have the above common scripts
> > upload the CI results to our common test results. That's in the not so near
> > future though as it's not a trivial task.
>
> I am not even sure this is technically allowed by Travis
> (https://blog.travis-ci.com/2012-12-18-travis-artifacts/).

One of the very early uses of Travis was to push stuff at your
project's CDash dashboard. It's definitely allowed to do this, and it
provides a lovely single stop location to see the colour coded status
and warnings and errors of configure, build and unit testing for all
your supported platforms, plus any prebuilt binaries for some
platform.

http://my.cdash.org/index.php?project=Boost.AFIO&date=2016-08-18 is
an example of what I mean. Note the wee yellow box next to the build
name, if that's present it's the binary distribution pushed by that
build and it can be clicked upon to download the artifacts.

Niall

--
ned Productions Limited Consulting
http://www.nedproductions.biz/