Subject: Re: [boost] [release] Boost 1.62 closed for major changes.
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-08-18 16:36:56

On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 3:19 PM, Andrey Semashev <andrey.semashev_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> On 08/18/16 05:54, Rene Rivera wrote:
>
>> Reminder Boost 1.62, i.e. the master branches, are now closed for major
>> changes. The only changes that should be going in at this time should be
>> bug fixes for serious problems. Any documentation changes are fine to go
>> in.
>>
>> And remember... Boost 1.62 will close for all changes a week from today.
>>

> Is it too late to synchronize master with develop for circular_buffer?
> I've created this PR:
>
> https://github.com/boostorg/circular_buffer/pull/10
>
> I'm particularly interested in merging my PR#9 [1], which has been in
> develop for some time. The PR made circular_buffer thread-safe by default
> in debug mode.
>
> [1] https://github.com/boostorg/circular_buffer/pull/9

Looks like a bug fix to me.. So go ahead. And thanks for asking.

PS. Wish others asked so nicely.. As I've seen other master changes today
which fall considerably on not bug fix but new feature land instead. Makes
me want to consider doing a lock down even at this early stage.

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything