Subject: Re: [boost] [release] Boost 1.62 closed for major changes.
From: Tom Kent (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-08-19 18:45:11

On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 9:54 PM, Rene Rivera <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Reminder Boost 1.62, i.e. the master branches, are now closed for major
> changes. The only changes that should be going in at this time should be
> bug fixes for serious problems. Any documentation changes are fine to go
> in.
>
> And remember... Boost 1.62 will close for all changes a week from today.

Looking at the calendar, it appears that the Beta will drop while I am out
of the country, without access to a computer. So unless someone else wants
to take a crack at it (I can provide scripts/instructions/a remote desktop
environment), the windows build of the beta will be about a week after the
source beta. I doubt that matters to too many, just wanted to mention it to
the community.

Tom