Subject: [boost] All geometry regression tests failing in develop and master
From: Barend Gehrels (barend_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-08-24 04:53:13

Hi,

It seems that nearly all regression tests are failing for us in both
develop and master:

http://www.boost.org/development/tests/master/developer/geometry.html

With the messages like:

disjoint.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
"public: virtual void __cdecl boost::unit_test::output::junit_log_formatter::log_start(
class std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > &,unsigned long)"
(?log_start_at_junit_log_formatter_at_output@unit_test_at_boost@@UEAAXAEAV?$basic_ostream_at_DU?$char_traits_at_D@std@@@std@@K_at_Z)

We use Boost.Test (header-only), is there something changed there? Do we
need to change our Jam file? (of course we want to keep it header-only).

The failures are new, before my one-week holiday it was still all OK.

Regards, Barend