Subject: Re: [boost] [uuid][rational] Pushed bug fixes to 'master'
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-09-10 13:26:08

On 09/10/16 17:32, Edward Diener wrote:
> I pushed some bug fixes from 'develop' to 'master' for the uuid and
> rational libraries. The fixes had been tested on the 'develop' branch
> for a long time and the results showed that the fixes were fine. While
> none of the fixes were major I felt that the fixes were important enough
> to go in the upcoming Boost release if they are going to be picked up.
> I, and probably other members of CMT, should have been more proactive in
> pushing these fixes to 'master' sooner, once they showed green on the
> develop test matrix.

While you're at Boost.UUID, may I ask you to take a look at other pull
requests that are hanging for quite a while?

https://github.com/boostorg/uuid/pulls

I'm most interested in those I filed but all of them look benign to me.
Even if they don't make it into 1.62 it would be nice to have them
tested in develop at least.

Thanks.