Subject: [boost] [qi][endian]BOOST_ENDIAN_FORCE_PODNESS is defined in Qi
From: Takatoshi Kondo (redboltz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-09-12 03:49:51

Hi,

I'm using Boost.Endian with Boost.Qi.

It seems that BOOST_ENDIAN_FORCE_PODNESS is defined at
boost/spirit/home/support/detail/endian.hpp

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_61_0/boost/spirit/home/support/detail/endian.hpp

And boost/spirit/include/qi.hpp includes
boost/spirit/home/support/detail/endian.hpp

According to the Boost.Endian document, endian_buffer's constructors
are disappeared by BOOST_ENDIAN_FORCE_PODNESS.

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_61_0/libs/endian/doc/buffers.html

I'd like to use both endian_buffer's constructors and Boost.Qi. Is
there any good way to do that? I don't know much abour Boost.Qi, but
defining BOOST_ENDIAN_FORCE_PODNESS in the header file makes big side
effects.

For my workaround, I changed my include order.

Sucessfully compiled
http://melpon.org/wandbox/permlink/gSijxeBFJorWpzSd

Error ocuured
http://melpon.org/wandbox/permlink/FVffqcw8JEKGFXU0