Subject: Re: [boost] [release] Boost 1.62.0 Beta 1
From: Thomas Trummer (th.trummer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-09-14 01:16:39

> On 31 Aug 2016, at 18:01, Rene Rivera <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
> As always, the release managers would appreciate it if you download
> the archive of your choice and give building it a try. Please report
> both success and failure, and anything else that is noteworthy.

Being able to build without errors is a pretty low barrier in my opinion since it misses all the header-only libraries. Is there a way to get meaningful results from the test suite (./status)? There used to be a regression folder with shell script the would walk through all libraries. It can be still downloaded from Github but the script seems to be gone. Also it doesn’t seem to know which tests are expected to fail?

Thomas