Subject: Re: [boost] first steps to submitting - boost :: observers
From: Robert McInnis (r_mcinnis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-09-18 02:39:58

Thanks for the advice, Vinnie.

I added a quick doc explaining how and why to use the general object
pattern.

http://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://github.com/tiny/boost_observers/blob/m
aster/doc/boost_observers.htm

^ that should allow you to view the html page

I'll add more objects if these are interesting and useful to people. The
event template is already there, though I didn't describe it in the docs
(I'll keep adding). Observable containers are probably the most useful and
would be the classes I would add next.

Would you say this is similar to most sub libs that get submitted?

Rob