Subject: Re: [boost] Code complexity
From: Christof Donat (cd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-09-27 03:41:49

Hi,

Am 19.09.2016 17:43, schrieb Vard Antinyan:
> The results will be shared in a public webpage and everyone possible
> will be invited to learn and discuss them.

I think, you should have preferred to have a discussion on the kind of
questions first. For most of them, the answer is: "it depends on how you
use that." E.g. The length of vairable names is mostly irrelevant. What
is more important is how good they identify the semantics. Operators are
great, when their semantics for the objects in question are intuitive
and horrible otherwise. Many Method calls cann tell the storry, when
their names are well chosen. Otherwise they can distract the reader.
Frequent changes are no issue, when they are part of a clean
test-fix-reactor-cycle. etc. etc.

So I am sorry, I can not reasonably answer your questions.

Christof