Subject: Re: [boost] [beast] Request for Discussion
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-10-01 17:42:35

I've followed a little the discussion here.

I've got your cool little brochure from CPPCon

I've browsed the documentation

I don't really know anything about networking

I like what I've seen.

I think one thing the would help me a lot would be if the documentation
included one or two simple examples. Ideally that would be something
simple from the python request library. Hopefully this would
illustrate how your library can be of help in creating functionality
we don't yet have.

Given the work you've obviously already invested, I think adding
two examples with good narrative would be well worth the effort.

Robert Ramey