Subject: Re: [boost] [fixed_point] First presentation from GSoC 2015 and more
From: Christopher Kormanyos (e_float_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-10-15 17:02:27

>> A partial implementation of fixed-point in a Boost-like
>> style based on proposal N3352 is now available>> This work is the result of developments from 2013-2016,>> including efforts from GSoC 2015.
> I looked over some of the cmath routines but I think> several could be optimized.

> Specifically I noticed at abs, ceil, fmod, and sqrt.

> Here's some of my old fixed-point cmath routines.
Thanks. Those implementations of ceil, floor, fmodare cool. I can see how those ideas fit into our work.
I would like to further investigate your sqrt implementation.Of all the <cmath> functions we implemented, sqrt is oneof the less efficient ones.
Thanks again for the ideas.
Best regards, Chris

http://codepad.org/CqvPx5u0