Subject: Re: [boost] [process] Formal Review starts today, 27 October
From: Gavin Lambert (gavinl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-10-31 18:41:11

On 1/11/2016 11:13, Klemens Morgenstern wrote:
>> bp::std_out = stdout
>> bp::std_out = "output.txt"
>> bp::std_in = "input.txt"
>
> This is allowed syntax, as is bp::std_out(stdout). I personally like the
> < and > syntax very much, but for those who don't there are alternatives.

I don't see that mentioned anywhere in the docs, not even in the
reference section. Did I miss it?

Also, while on the topic of missing things, the "Extensions" section
mentions on_setup/on_error/on_success, but these don't appear to be
listed in the Reference and it's unclear to me what purpose they serve
(especially on_setup, which at first glance seems indistinguishable from
just writing the code prior to calling the launch function).