Subject: Re: [boost] 1.63 status
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-11-08 22:49:02

On 11/8/16 3:57 PM, Rene Rivera wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 6:28 PM, Andrey Semashev <andrey.semashev_at_[hidden]>
> wrote:
>
>> On November 9, 2016 1:53:36 AM Robert Ramey <ramey_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>
>> I would like to merge a bunch of serialization library fixes to the
>>> master which is going to be 1.63.
>>>
>>> I hadn't done as I wasn't ready and it seemed that the release of 1.63
>>> was imminent. But I haven't heard anything. So I'm wondering if
>>> things have gotten hung up and maybe I could merge.
>>>
>>> Assuming I can't do this, does anyone have any idea when the master
>>> would be open for merges?
>>>

>> AFAIK, the release schedule on the website is actual.
>

> Yes. The calendar on the website is currently accurate.

OK - for some reason I thought that things were behind.

I notice that things are not closed. I would like to merge develop in
to master for the serialization library. The test matrix looks as good
as it's going to look in the near future - I don't know what else to
fix. So I'm asking for permission here.

Robert Ramey