Subject: Re: [boost] [MPL] A Proposal
From: Bruno Dutra (brunocodutra_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-11-16 01:30:10

On Nov 15, 2016 23:57, "Peter Dimov" <lists_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Bruno Dutra wrote:
>
>> Meanwhile, following Rene's suggestion to move away from Travis'
container based infrastructure, I was also able to run tests on Clang 3.9
and even on what seems to be nightly snapshots of Clang 4.0:

>> https://github.com/brunocodutra/metal/blob/develop/.travis.yml.
>

> I don't care that much for 3.9 and 4.0, but the -stdlib=libc++ option is
intriguing. Does it require sudo?

I just checked and libc++-dev is whitelisted on Precise images, so it
shouldn't require sudo. That said, the version of libc++ available on such
an old version of Ubuntu might not fit your needs (it didn't mine) so you
might need to upgrade to Trusty, in which case I believe it requires sudo,
because it doesn't seem to be whitelisted yet.